Job Title:Data Delivery Support Analyst
Location: Singapore (Changi Business Park)
Reporting To: Manager of Global Operations Support
Position Hours:8-Hour Work Day
Position Type:Permanent Full Time
Team Description: As Data Delivery Support Analysts, the successful incumbents will ensure that data coming into and going out of CFS applications is accurate and complete. This role will entail supporting both CFS’ traditional month end application, Ephesus and it’s Front to Back application, Aexeo. Working with a global team of Data Delivery Support Analysts, these individuals will be responsible for daily aspects of the trading lifecycle for clients located around the world. Based on time zones, Data Delivery Support Analysts will pick up support for all clients and ensure that the appropriate operational tasks are completed. Open tasks will be passed to the next shift in another time zone.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities are:
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
· Load, correct and verify trade files to ensure all activity are correctly reflected in the appropriate CFS applications.
· Produce extract files for brokers, clients and third party vendors including verification of any changes that have been implemented for accuracy and perform general file spot checks to ensure overall quality.
· Investigate missing files or data problems with inbound or outbound files.
· Talk with external parties to discuss data problems. This would include clients, vendors, brokers, counterparties and banks.
· Be the escalation point when data problems are encountered and external interactions are necessary.
· Create, maintain and enhance a repeatable process to ensure a quality experience for each client.
· Ensure successful delivery and customer satisfaction as well as management of service expectations including work products, timing, and value to be delivered.
· Collectively, this group is responsible for ensuring that client data is flowing as expected when new interfaces are implemented or new clients go live.
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
· Candidates must have demonstrated ability to work with external clients, vendors and brokers as well as developing good working relationships with each of these groups.
· Candidates must have good problem solving skills. They will be required to research problems reported by their user community to determine if an actual problem exists or additional training is required. When actual problems exist, they need to, as appropriate, recommend workarounds until an actual resolution can be implemented.
· Candidates must have the ability to explain difficult concepts to users in terms that they can easily understand. This should include developers, technical users and non-technical users.
· Candidates must understand a wide range of financial products and it would be desirable if they understand strategies that a hedge fund might use. Working knowledge of trading, risk and processing characteristics of equity, fixed income and OTC products.
· Candidates must have strong knowledge of the financial services industry, its products and practices, and a strong interest in further development and learning.
· Experience in either middle office or back office operations for a financial services organization is required for a hedge fund is desirable.
· Candidates must have an affinity with Information Technology and basic technology knowledge.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Support system testing and beta programs.
You will have the following background and competences:
· A minimum of 3 years experience in the financial services industry or as a consultant to the financial services industry is essential. Hedge fund experience is extremely desirable.
· Experience in an operational role is highly desirable.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Some global travel may be required.
· A business or computer science Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is desired.
If you are interested revert back firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated profile with the following details ASAP
Position Name :
Total IT Exp.:
Notice period required:
Total IT Exp.:
Notice period required:
In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond at the earliest. If you are not a match for this requirement but you are looking for a new break, send across your resume so that I can keep you in mind for other REQS.