· The candidate will work on the Strategic Client Onboarding program (Icon). The goal of the Icon program is to provide a single platform to onboard clients.
· Analyze data requirements between legacy vs strategic app
· Analyze and negotiate a common understanding and agreement on requirements with the requirements providers and the project team. Document commitments and decisions. Negotiate changes to existing commitments (with developers, testers, project manager) before project participants commit to the requirements.
· Follow project change request procedure and log all requirements changes.
· Analyze the impact of requirements changes on commitments, project plans and work products.
· Working with global teams to match their time zones will be required.
· Maintain system analysis documentation and ensure configuration management of those documents. Ability to design and come up with Process flows.
· Raise and document project risks and issues.
· Support development and testing cycles and manage UAT.
· Conduct working group sessions with business users and IT Delivery managers gathering testing requirements.
· Produce project status reporting (KPI) to senior managements on an ad-hoc and weekly basis.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Total No. of years of Experience:
6 – 7 yrs
Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
· Working knowledge on Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, ARIS.
· Exposure to relational databases like Oracle.
· Structured, methodical thinker.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task
· Candidate must be diligent and proactive
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical capability. Focused problem-solver
· 2 or more years of Financial Industry/banking experience
Mail your CV’s to email@example.com for Quicker Response