- Experience with ETL, Data Modeling, BI Repository, Database and Integration with CRM.
- Extensive work with Data Modeling from multiple data sources.
- Worked with multiple BI applications including Financial Analytics.
- Extensive Design and Development experience using the Siebel Analytics Metadata Repository using Siebel Analytics Server Admin tool.
- Importing the required objects (Dimensions, Facts & Aggregates) with Referential Integrity constraints into Physical Layer using connection pool
- Developing multiple dimensions (Drill-down Hierarchies) & Logical & Facts Measure objects in Business Model Layer
- Creating Presentation Catalog in Presentation Layer.
- Experience in Configuring Interactive Dashboards with Drill-Down capabilities using Filters and Dashboard prompts, Siebel Security Setup (groups, access privileges), Metadata objects and Web Catalog objects (Dashboard, Pages, Folders, Reports).
- Experience with Siebel Delivers for sending real-time, personalized alerts via intelligence agents (iBots) to intelligence dashboards for subscribed users.
- Experience with implementing Security by creating roles & web groups, checks with External tables & LDAP.
- Hands on experience within the ETL process using any ETL tool for various transactions and loading data from various legacy data sources.
- Onsite/offshore model working experience - a client facing role acting as an onsite coordinator for the deliverables built out of offshore. He should be able to manage and get quality work done from offshore team.
- UNIX programs – Familiar working with UNIX environment. Includes basic Shell scripting experience and VI editor command knowledge.
- Good with Dimensional Data modeling.
- Intelligent, Flexible, Delivers under pressure, Good attitude is a key and good communication skills.
- Oracle PL/SQL development experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Total No. of years of Experience:
10 + yrs
Technical Skills/ Knowledge:
- OBIEE design and development.
- Data Warehousing
- Dimensional Data modeling
- Application performance tuning.
- Unix scripting
Mail your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org for Quicker Response