Wednesday 16 March 2011

Recruiter (1 year contract) @ AMD Singapore

Advanced Micro Devices (S) Pte Ltd

AMD is a global technology company focused on the next generation of computing and graphics solutions. Established in 1984, AMD Singapore offers a high value-added back-end engineering environment for the company's microprocessors, and it is a premier test center for microprocessors and technical and operations engineering services. The facility located at Chai Chee Lane occupies a total area of 594,000 square feet, including 469,000 square feet for production.

AMD Singapore actively taps into the large talent pool from the region. Today its highly sophisticated and efficient Manufacturing Operations, Product Engineering, Testing and Packaging production environments are equipped with high-end engineering laboratories that support Device Analysis, Reliability Testing, Surface Mount Board Assembly Evaluations, Packaging Characterization, Platform Validation and Hardware Debug.

AMD recently expanded its successful VISION technology into the Consumer and commercial market and introduced the products like AMD Opteron™ 6000 Series, AMD Opteron™ 4000 Series platform, AMD Phenom™ II X6 1090T Black Edition, AMD FireStream™ 9350 and 9370 GPU compute accelerators, ATI Radeon™ HD 5970. For updates & details on our products, please visit: http://www.amd.com/us/products/Pages/products.aspx

At AMD, we believe in creating an environment where our employees - our most valued assets join forces to create leading-edge technology in the fast moving semiconductor industry. Therefore, AMD Singapore strives to recruit and retain the best talent, making it not only a great place to work but also an integral part of the AMD family by continuing to contribute significantly to AMD’s success.

Recruiter (1 year contract)
(Singapore)
Responsibilities:
  • Plan and recruit to meet manpower needs and KPIs
  • Improve existing work procedures for greater efficiency.
  • Manage job descriptions.
  • Review position openings with hiring managers.
  • Develops and implements recruiting plans to fill positions.
  • Develop sources for candidates. Makes contacts and determines interest with prospective candidates, agencies, schools and job fairs.
  • Interviews, evaluates and recommends candidates for open positions. Provides position and Company information to applicants.
  • Organize campus recruiting and job fairs. Prepares advertisements. Coordinates employment agency activities.
  • Prepares offers, checks references, presents and closes offers. Prepares information for the generation of new hire paperwork.
  • Updates requisition report, i.e. aids in preparing monthly progress report.
  • Prepare weekly and monthly reports on KPIs and highlights.
  • Works on related projects and/or assignments as needed.
  • Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements:
  • Degree in HR Management/Arts and Social Sciences / Business Administration with preferred 1-2 years relevant experience in recruitment or human resources.
  • Willing to take up contract position and work in Chai Chee.
  • Good knowledge of Employment Act & Labor Laws.
  • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with people of all levels, with government authorities, universities and agencies.
  • Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
  • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.

8 comments:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Srikanth.
    I am very interested in this position and looking to move to Singapore.
    Can you please send me an Email to srikanth.k46@gmail, so that I can send you my update CV.

    Awaiting your reply.

    Thanks & Regards
    Srikanth K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    I am Dhamotharan from India. Looking forward to hear back from you about this opportunity. please mail me the detailed info to free2dhamu@gmail.com to send my updated resume for your review.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Dhamotharan

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    i am manojkumar i am from hyderbad i am working It recruiter i am looking for job in Singapore its my mail id manchikatlamanojkumar@gmail.com my cell number :09966027271 plz give me ur contact me email id or cell to thani can forward my resume to u sir
    Thanks & regards
    ManojKumar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am i nterested and i have i year experience in recruiting in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. help me to get this particular job in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Respected Sir,
    I am seeking an opportunity to work with an esteemed
    organization like yours. My profile is summarized in the attached
    resume. However, for quick reference I wish to mention that I am an
    Engineering Graduate with specialization in Mechanical Engg.
    I wish to mention that I am fully geared up to apply
    he theoretical knowledge gained during my Engineering Degree to the
    practical situations at work and strongly believe that I can do it
    most effectively in your organization. I would like to assure that I
    am fully committed to meet the expectations given an opportunity to do
    so.Looking forward, for your feedback on my profile.please reply me

    EXPECT SALARY-$1500-2200 NOW I am working in singapore with EPASS kindly
    give me chance to work with your organization sir...

    +6586801833

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any openings for Recruiter in abroad drop me mail to roopa.sourceone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any openings for Recruiter in abroad drop me mail to roopa.sourceone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete